Welcome to Junior Gym
🚨Re-Opening June 8th🚨
Starting June 8th we will have Open Gym Monday-Friday 9-11am.
$13 per child
⭐️Families that were enrolled in our last session will be given 6 Open Gym credits to be used from June 8 – December 31,2020.
⭐️You must email to reserve your spot(s). Only 10 people (adults and children) will be allowed in the gym at a time.
⭐️ The gym will be thoroughly cleaned after EVERY open gym.
⭐️ Adults will be asked to wear masks
(can be purchased at your visit for $2)
Junior Gym is a Children’s Fitness Facility that inspires and motivates children to move their bodies. Our program is based on professionally structured lesson plans that build children’s confidence through equipment, class participation and musical activities. As they advance through the different stages of physical development they will be gaining the foundation to take those…“Beginning Steps Toward Fitness”
Through our circuit of equipment and engaging musical activities, each child’s physical capabilities are challenged. Junior Gym gives children the personal coaching and exposure to:
- Seat Drop on a Trampoline
- Basket swing on a Trapeze Bar
- Toes up turn around with the Rings
- Front Kick down the Balance Beam
- Straddle Swing on the Horizontal Bar
- Forward and Backward Roll down the Incline Mat
- “L” Hold across the Parallel Bars
- Lateral Reach down the Monkey Bars
- Bounce on the Air Pogo
- Climb up a Climbing Wall
- Log Roll in a Rolling Ball
Our physical educational program offers children the opportunity to benefit physically by:
- Increasing Flexibility
- Improving Balance
- Enhancing Body Coordination
- Reinforcing Motor Skills & Building Muscle
- and Strength Endurance